Legal Writing Course Pricing
25% off for the month of December!
Hurry and take advantage of our discount this month; it ends soon!
This is to encourage you to invest in yourself and to fulfill your New Years’ resolution.
Pricing & Options
Legal Writing Launch offers different purchase options.
The Course ($399)
In the main course, students will review:
- Short videos prepared by the founder providing writing examples and analysis
- Concise lecture notes drafted by the founder also addressing writing examples and analysis
- Select readings
- Spot issues
- Develop issues
- Draft strong paragraphs
- Use the IRAC/CRAC format
- Write in plain English
- Develop their grammatical skills
Assignment Editing ($599 Add-On)
The student will draft and submit each assignment specified to Professor Meyers, who will then edit each assignment promptly, providing both positive and constructive feedback.
The feedback will concern:
- The content/issue development (e.g., burglary of beer from a garage)
- Legal analysis (use of IRAC/CRAC per paragraph)
- Writing mechanics (grammar, etc.)
- Legal citations (Blue Book or State Style Manual)
- Writing format/organization (e.g., Introduction, Discussion, and Conclusion)
Weekly Zoom Mentoring (includes Assignment Editing – $999 Add-On)
Weekly, Professor Meyers will discuss the student’s progress on written assignments in a Zoom session. The editor will focus on:
- The feedback stated in Assignment Editing above (content/issue development, IRAC/CRAC issues, etc.)
- The point of the particular paper (e.g., legal memo)
- The student’s overall progress
- Consistent problems the student’s writing throughout the assignments
- Suggestions on how to write even more concisely and effectively